So I have an iPhone now, it’s super cool. I went a bit crazy at the start of having it but now I seem to have some order, I have my social networking page, design and imaging page, directories page, shopping page, games page, books page and various other random apps. I’m hoping this new gadget will help me to become more organised and ultimately get me more active with design and networking with people within the design and manufacturing scene.
- Brandless trademarks white space for minimal packaging bit.ly/2tcw5YK 1 day ago
- Adding a Third Thumb bit.ly/2uW0E6u 6 days ago
- Ultraboost, may have to get myself a pair. bit.ly/2uO3vOu 1 week ago
- It's not often that I am very proud of myself. As I sit on a… instagram.com/p/BVfYtrClJWgW… 1 month ago
- RT @OwenJones84: This is utterly grim, and says a lot about a grotesquely divided city and country. twitter.com/Independent/st… 1 month ago
Tags3d 873 U album angel art artwork beethoven behance bike birds blog blue branding brown car catalogue cd chocolate chocolution cool cover creatiu creative crow dan demon design directory drawing editorial film gallery geek gold graphic gunwharf howard illustration illustrator ingenious langdon light linkedin male new packaging park parking photography portsmouth quays raven raw red robert ron school sensor site space spray stone stop-motion street stuart studo stumble stumbleupon suite tshirt two video visual wii wounded